Babypalooza is coming to Fayetteville, North Carolina next month! Grab your girlfriends, partner, mom, or even your kids and check out all this event has to offer. There are dozens of vendors to check out that provide everything from breastfeeding education to the cutest baby clothes. While each vendor at Babypalooza is worth discovering, we’ve got five unique vendors you can’t miss!
1. Babykixx: Babykixx is the first all-natural prenatal vitamin delivery service that uses fruit smoothie pouches instead of pills to help you get all your nutrients. Their vitamin pouches are vegetarian and gluten-free, with three flavors: spiced apple, berry blend, and mango. They also have several formulations to meet the personal needs for mothers-to-be. Their website allows moms to pick their flavor or add specific vitamins based on their individual needs. Their cutting-edge technology and convenience make them a must-see option.
2. FIT4MOM: FIT4MOM provides tools to help women be the best mothers and human beings they can be. From fitness classes to charity work to emotional support, these women are working to create a network of support for moms-to-be of all kinds! They have five specialized exercise programs for moms-to-be and new moms in franchises all over the U.S.
3. Little Wren: Little Wren is a collection of trendy, affordable clothing for both parents and babies. There are a wide variety of high-quality brands to help everyone in your family look stylish on a budget that will make great hand-me downs too. Their fun, colorful aesthetic is worth checking out!
4. Norwex: Norwex is a leader in keeping your home clean and safe. While it is easy to remember to eat a healthy diet, it can often be easy to forget the not-so-healthy products we use in our homes. From hooded baby towels to laundry detergent, you can rely on Norwex for biodegradable, eco-friendly, and non-toxic products to keep your home clean and healthy too.
5. Tastefully Simple: Tastefully Simple is your one-stop-shop for meal and party prep. Whether you are planning a big celebration or just trying to get your family to gather around the dinner table, there are all kinds of meal kits, ingredients, and recipes to cook your loved ones’ favorite dishes. Check them out for great tips and tricks for both being the greatest hostess as well as to get your kids to eat those veggies.
If these amazing vendors haven’t convinced you to get your tickets yet, check out the Babypalooza 2018 site and discover all the excitement that is coming to Fayetteville March 17!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Chill Out, I Got This
Babykixx fruit smoothie supplements are designed for couples before, during and after having kids. Enjoy this short animation about the stages that a couple goes through as they grow their family.